There are a myriad of different utility rebate programs available to offset the incremental cost of energy efficiency features into your development projects, and they vary depending on your utility service provider and state. NEI stays abreast of the details of the current programs, and helps clients maximize their financial return and efficiency through successful participation.
In addition to the value we bring in shepherding developments through the most financially advantageous program, NEI can also do the modeling, auditing, field-testing, and/or verification required by the following utility rebate programs:
- Mass Save New Homes with Energy Star program
- Mass Save Multifamily High Rise program
- MA Low-Income Multifamily program
- Connecticut Energy Conscious Blueprint
- CT Residential New Construction program