Certifications & Compliance
NEI understands that green certifications are not a guarantee of performance, durability, or environmental sensitivity, but a system and a means by which high performance can be achieved if applied with the correct spirit and approach.
We manage and simplify the certification compliance process for design and development teams to ensure a smooth process and maximum benefits.
NEI is often and highly recommended for our “Certifiability” and compliance services, required by many agencies/organizations that regulate and finance development projects.
Agencies we have worked with include, but are not limited to:
- City of Boston Redevelopment Authority – Article 37 Zoning compliance
- City of Boston Department of Neighborhood Development
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
NEI is expert in providing certification/ “certifiability” coordination and verification services under the following rating systems: