New Ecology, Inc. is seeking an experienced and versatile Graphic Designer who is available on-call to help design and produce high quality marketing materials such as: printed documents, flyers, brochures, case studies, posters, web graphics, brand identity logos, business card templates and other ad hoc projects across multiple business divisions and branch offices. These designs must be professional and consistent with New Ecology’s current logo and branding style.
We have InDesign templates and graphics, but we need someone who can help make adjustments to final products and generate new templates, as needed, for personnel creating the content for these materials. Additionally, creation and design of original graphics will be needed. Looking for part-time consulting on flexible schedule, with ability to work after hours or in the summer and during the academic year.
This position is ideal for a recent art school/ graphically interested student looking for diverse, hands-on experience while building their portfolio. Initially we’d like a 12-month commitment, with potential opportunities to extend if mutually beneficial. We would like to engage the right candidate on retainer.
- Good communicator;
- Demonstrated proficiency utilizing InDesign and the remainder of the Adobe Creative Software Suite (Illustrator®, Photoshop®, Acrobat®); and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Extremely detail-oriented;
- Occasional travel to our downtown Boston “home” office may be necessary to consult in person with various members of New Ecology’s design and marketing personnel.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Please add “Graphic Designer position” in subject line) and include the following:
- Your current resume.
- A link to a portfolio of your work (or equivalent work samples).
- A brief cover letter outlining why you would be a good fit with New Ecology.